31 March 2017, Friday
ANGLO-CHINESE SCHOOL OLD BOYS’ ASSOCIATION ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING6:30pm | Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road), Music Studio, Arts Centre | S$ 0.00
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Association will be held on Friday 31 March 2017 at 6.30 p.m. at the Music Studio, Arts Centre, Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road) to conduct the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 31 March 2016.
[Click to Download]
2. To receive the Management Committee’s Annual Report for 2016.
3. To receive the Reports from the Principals of the ACS Schools.
4. To pass the Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2016.
5. To elect members of the Management Committee for 2017/2018*
6. To appoint an Auditor and to authorise the Management Committee to fix their remuneration.
7. To transact any other business.
Please note that there will be a tea reception starting at 5.45 PM.
Singapore, 16 March 2017
Nominations for the following posts must be received by 5.00 p.m. of Tuesday 28 March 2017 with the name of a proposer and seconder, both of whom shall be members of the Association. The nomination forms are available for download from the OBA website at www.acsoba.net from 16 March 2017 (member log-in is required – go to Members’ Area under Downloads - “Annual Reports”).
Please send the completed nomination forms to Anglo-Chinese School Old Boys’ Association, c/o Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road) 60 Barker Road Singapore 309919, Attention: ACSOBA Secretariat.
The posts up for election are 1st Vice President, Honorary Secretary, Assistant Honorary Treasurer and 3 committee members.
In order to reduce wastage, the Annual Report and Financial Statements are not sent together with this Notice of Annual General Meeting but will be available for download from the OBA website at www.acsoba.net from 16 March 2017 (member log-in is required – go to Members’ Area under Downloads - “Annual Reports”).
Only limited numbers of hardcopies will be available at the Annual General Meeting. We thank you for your understanding in advance.